Export To Autocad

AbeLopez

Works for me perfectly.  What software are you opening it in?  Are you using 'zoom extents' (zooming in) to see it once you open it?

I open the attached in Autodesk DWG TrueView and then zoom extents and it is there.  It won't show up on the screen initially, but will once you 'zoom extents' to get it on the screen.

92613661_23-159XXX.dwg

Where you able to export the file and have it show up?

Did the floor plan show up for you in the file I sent? (The file I attached was only one level of the floor plan, no elevations, which is done separately).

I want to make sure your first issue was solved and that you were able to reproduce it on your own as that will help you with the next step.

Once you are able to export the floor plan(s) you want, then do the same things for each elevation or additional floor level you want to export....one at a time.

For example, for the front elevation, get the camera view of it that you want and export it the same way.  Then repeat for each view/plan you need.  So you will end up with multiple cad files.

Did OP ever get this to work?  I had a similar problem in that I use dark model space in CAD, and when the CA elevations export, the layers are all assigned a dark color that doesn't display well or at all on my screen.  I just ctrl+a to select everything and change it to white lines, also zoom extents as mentioned above.  Might be the case here, might be nowhere close, worth a shot though.

• 1 month later...

That last post is a good point. Along with the fact that it may be very small as far as zoom locations in AutoCad.

I go into layers in AutoCad and sort by color and change all the dark colors (I think 18) to yellow so it pops out at me.

Something I've tried for awhile is to use a while background in AutoCad. That way all the chief layers colors show up the same.