AbeLopez

Members
  • Posts

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AbeLopez

  1. When I open this file I can't see anything. I upgraded to X18. 26-123.isaac.plan
  2. How can I match this siding?
  3. Why is my wall line showing up?
  4. Hi, Any idea how to create a reverse board & batten siding? Thanks!
  5. Hi, I'm trying to extend my stone cap, can't seem to find that option. Any ideas? Thanks
  6. Hi Looking for a log wall type example. Thanks
  7. Hi, How can I add hardware to my garage doors. Like this picture. Thanks
  8. Hi Bob, How did do this? Looks good.
  9. How do I find tile like this picture?
  10. Hi, Is building floating steel stairs possible in CA? Thanks
  11. I would like them to be on the same plane as the top chord of my truss beam.
  12. How do I rotate my outlooker beams?
  13. What is the best way to add a fence gate? Thanks
  14. What is the best way to corner window? Thanks
  15. Is there a way to match my fixed window Lites to single hung?
  16. Eric - Yes, I want the ridge to be level, like your image. What needs to be lowered? Thanks
  17. Hi, Can some help me with is roof area?
  18. Hi, I'm not sure why I'm getting this error.
  19. Hi, Can't seam to export my right and left elevations to AutoCAD. My front and rear elevation work. Thanks 23-160 Floor Plan opt. 3.zip
  20. Hi, Why does my texture look like a typical pattern?