Fixtures Schedule

winterdd

58 minutes ago, robdyck said:

All you need to do is move the floor column to row 2, then cut and paste the schedule. (ctrl-x, ctrl-alt-v).

Thanks Robert.   There is always some little significant step that I seem to forget.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robdyck said:

All you need to do is move the floor column to row 2, then cut and paste the schedule. (ctrl-x, ctrl-alt-v).

Now that is weird.......what is the point of cut and pasting to make it work or even change columns? Oddly it worked. Thanks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

I think that was a new feature in X14 Chris.  And you need to select the object. ;)

Ah, thanks, I was sitting on the back porch sipping an adult beverage when I wrote that, was going on memory :huh:

And siggys don't show up on my phone so I didn't realize what version he was using.

Probably should avoid the drink-posting. (Notice I didn't say drunk-posting, it is a weeknight ya know!)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chrisb222 said:

Ah, thanks, I was sitting on the back porch sipping an adult beverage when I wrote that, was going on memory :huh:

Not a problem as it seems that it often takes a collaborative effort to come up the correct answer for things that don't seem to be in the manual.  ;)