3D Rendering Cameras Glitching - help!

ChiefSchippers

I updated my x15 yesterday and was not having issues, but this morning when I logged in, my 3D renderings are struggling. Full View camera and Perspective view camera don't seem to be loading and the screen is very pixelated. When I move the camera around, it gets worse and black dots show up as well. Any suggestions to resolve this issue? 

Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 8.48.16 AM.png

Ken is referring to the rendering technique of the camera mode. (How your camera view should look)

Once you select Full camera or perspective etc are then able to change the technique. This means you can select if it is photo-realistic with physically based, vector view, clay and so on. Changing to Standard will ease up on your PC working so hard. Also, I noticed another structure in the corner of your screen clip. Performance will also depend on how big the plan file size. (i.e. sprawling plan with many details)

When you are in you camera mode look for another house icon to select the techniques.

He did say "When I move the camera around, it gets worse and black dots show up as well." that is a perfect description of pbr. But I do agree that is not what it looks like.

As Always the signature and posting the plans helps us to help you.