Pinpointing layout "referenced files"

TCB_BdnMY

So I have a project im working on currently and when i open my layout, it is opening a few other plan files.... the funny thing is, I have gone thru my layout and made sure that any viewports are linked to the proper plan i want them linked to..

Is there an easy way to find where these mystery referenced files are hiding in my layout?

Screenshot 2023-06-23 123809.png

Make sure the "layout box borders" layer is turned on.

Then just look at every page.  If you see a blank layout box, then it is probably referencing one of those missing plans.

If you don't find it that way, then you might have a layout box using an invisible line style for the border or the layout box was moved to a different layer.  To find it in these cases, you would have to turn on all the layers, go through each page, and try using the marquee select or control-a (select all).  Control-a might work best since you could have layout boxes way outside of the page borders.

You might also have layout boxes on strange pages that you don't normally use.  If you use the project browser, they should show up in the list of pages if they have anything at all on them.

BTW, if you select the missing plan in the "reference plan files" , you can always use the browse button to assign it to the plan you want to use.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DBCooper said:

Make sure the "layout box borders" layer is turned on.

This is what I do too, I make the Layer Orange to make it easier to find... , don'y forgot to check is you have any CAD Details in the Layout as well.

M.