Lighting Adjustments

RobUSMC

Is there a way to adjust the Lumens of a light that have multiple light all at the same time.  I have an LED mirror that has 14 perimeter lights and I would like to decrease them all to a lower lumen all at the same time versus individually.  Im doing these in the library and not in a particular plan so I dont have to change them every time they are used

Screenshot 2023-06-14 090552.png

4 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

I think Rob is showing the X14 and older dialog and Robert is showing the new X15 one.

You're much more observant than I am. I just read the question and saw X15 user in the signature. 

I think if you wanted to do this in X14, you could place the light into a blank plan, open a camera view, and use the "adjust lights" tool.  Then you would have to save the light back to the library.  I did not actually try this but it should work and obviously it would be easier with the improved light dialog in X15.

2 minutes ago, RobUSMC said:

IN adjust light you still have to open each individual light and edit however many lights it has

Seems to work for me Rob....... at least with the Chandelier I tried....

I adjusted the Main Fixture Item light Data ( don't expand to show all lights and multi-select) 

and it also adjusted the light data for the 3 "lights" on the Light I tried. 

image.thumb.png.2733c370e954e6eb1ca8d05235cbb84d.png