Is There A Way To Increase Label Size of Electrical Symbols?

HumbleChief

The easiest way is to send the Legend to layout at a larger scale, at least that is what I do. Otherwise one would have to export the label block from  CAD-CAD Block Management, explode-make larger then reassociate using "CAD Block Management.

DJP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can edit the electrical label font and text size in the layer display options.  Make sure in the symbol dbx under label tab to check Use Object Layer (Whatever Layer you have that symbol on).   I have my switches on a layer I named Electrical, Switches.  See attached   FYI.  I have most of my electrical symbols on their own layer such as Electrical,  Switches,  Outlets,  Ceiling Lights, Wall Lights and so on.  The reason I do this is when you have all these plus under cabinet rope lights, backsplash outlets and switches, pendants and so on on the same layer such as the default electrical layer and your in a kitchen they are all on top of one another and makes it hard to read on a plan. I send these to individual sheets in my layout.  My electrician loves it because its easy to read.  That's just how I do it. I'm sure others have their own process too.

Screenshot 2023-06-11 082344.png

Screenshot 2023-06-11 083226.png

Screenshot 2023-06-11 081808.png

Screenshot 2023-06-11 081924.png

• Upvote 1