X15 Custom Wall 2d Symbol Not Showing In Scheduel

CFaasDFCo

Ok, I give on this one. I have looked for 2 days and can't figure this one out. I have created a new custom wall type and the 2D symbol will not show up in the schedule. I know I am missing something simple but at this point I will defer to the experts!

image.thumb.png.60a49ef917d06037f6cd03f63340e7bd.png

4 minutes ago, CFaasDFCo said:

Ok, I give on this one. I have looked for 2 days and can't figure this one out. I have created a new custom wall type and the 2D symbol will not show up in the schedule. I know I am missing something simple but at this point I will defer to the experts!

image.thumb.png.60a49ef917d06037f6cd03f63340e7bd.png

Just confirming when you made the wall type it has some fill or at least lines assigned to the different layers of the wall?

18 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Just confirming when you made the wall type it has some fill or at least lines assigned to the different layers of the wall?

Yes sir, you can see the wall in the plan just not the schedule:

image.thumb.png.7dbc09bba73a19d1f4be582d944ca35e.png

11 hours ago, glennw said:

Open your Wall Schedule dbx>Categories To Include>Wall.

Make sure your new custom wall has a tick.

He is showing the description of the wall in the schedule so he must have it included.

UNLESS:  

13 hours ago, CFaasDFCo said:

Yes sir, you can see the wall in the plan just not the schedule:

image.thumb.png.7dbc09bba73a19d1f4be582d944ca35e.png

You don't happen to have two versions of that wall for some hidden wall scenario?  Usually you would put it on an individual layer so as to not show it in certain views but I did have a client who hid all of the layers of the wall and gave a blank line type so it wouldn't show on the plan view.... Any chance you have two copies and the one you are showing in this post is not selected in your schedule to show?

Otherwise you need to either export your wall types and show us your schedule settings or better yet just upload the plan.