Stairs & landing not showing on both floors....

kathleenjennison

Is that really a landing?  If I was to make a guess, I might think you created that landing by some other method or that your stairs are not actually connected to it.  Or maybe you created the landing on the second floor instead of on the first floor? You should create all 3 stairs and the landing on the first floor and then they should show up on both.

If you want anything other than guesses, post your plan.

On 2/22/2023 at 12:36 PM, kathleenjennison said:

I'm working on a lobby space and the first floor will only show the curved stairs.  I can't seem to get the landing and stairs from the second floor to show on the first floor. 

Any one know how to get the landing and stairs to show?

Second floor lobby.JPG

First floor lobby.JPG

I suggest that you post the plan file so that someone may look at what the actual problem is.

On 2/22/2023 at 3:26 PM, DBCooper said:

Is that really a landing?  If I was to make a guess, I might think you created that landing by some other method or that your stairs are not actually connected to it.  Or maybe you created the landing on the second floor instead of on the first floor? You should create all 3 stairs and the landing on the first floor and then they should show up on both.

Seeing as Aldo is showing several custom layers for solids I am guessing DB is correct about your landing.  But either way select all of your landings and stairs as a group use the "cut" command then move to level 1 and use the "paste in place" command.  If the second floor has that area as open below then you will see them on both floors.

Otherwise post your plan.