X7 Cabinet Split Is Great, But Still Can't Fill Upper Door With Glass And Keep Lower Solid?

zowie123

HI,

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. I was hoping splitting cabinets would allow us to easily create wall cabinets with upper doors glass and lower doors solid, but it doesn't seem to work by using the sprayer--the fastest way of showing a client how that option would look.  Am I missing something?

I'm back to creating separate lower and uppers...hmm

Thank you, Barry

You can already do that in X6.  You need to change the door style in the dialog using the library button though. 

This is correct it can be done in X6 and X7 - you need to choose the door style from the Library for that specific face item.  See the attached example - it's also a cabinet in the sample plan Five-12 Kitchen if you want the details on the cabinet from my attached image.

post-14-0-70279200-1423110862_thumb.jpg

I had used a manufacturer door from the library, but I see I have to use a stock framed glass door.... Yah mon...Thank your for all your help.  

Is there anyway to duplicate that with the Object Eyedropper?    I tried door style, but that didn't seem to work?

Cheers and thanks again.  

Barry