Combine two rooms into one

Fotis1960

How do I combine two rooms into one? I have a bathroom with a shower that is separated by a a pony wall with glass top. Currently the bathroom and shower are two separate rooms. Can I combine them so they are one room? I have X14 on Windows 11.

10 minutes ago, Fotis1960 said:

How do I combine two rooms into one? I have a bathroom with a shower that is separated by a a pony wall with glass top. Currently the bathroom and shower are two separate rooms. Can I combine them so they are one room? I have X14 on Windows 11.

Many different ways to do what you are asking in a sense but it depends on what your desired end result is. WHY are you trying to join rooms? is it for the room label? is it for an elevation camera you are trying to detail? Is it for a crown molding you are trying to continue?
The why will give us an approach for answering you as this is an unusual request on its own

35 minutes ago, Fotis1960 said:

First option is to make the shower pony wall "no room definition" but that can cause other issues. As previously stated it depends on your goals.

14 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

Many different ways to do what you are asking in a sense but it depends on what your desired end result is. WHY are you trying to join rooms? is it for the room label? is it for an elevation camera you are trying to detail? Is it for a crown molding you are trying to continue?
The why will give us an approach for answering you as this is an unusual request on its own

Main reason was to get one material list for both rooms, but I think I can get it using the Material List Area, although using that wont list the door or trim to the bathroom.