How to update layout pages in X13?

ElkRivers

Hello- Does anyone know how to update layout page information in X13?  I always had a button in my tool bar that I used to edit the information for the page.. the macros in the title block would update to show the new information.  I can't find the button any longer... It looks like the button that is still there, but now the button says "Modify the layout lines in an elevation..."

Any help would be appreciated!

image.png.410c1dedb8ce65a5c003623ecb396917.png

9 minutes ago, ElkRivers said:

Hello- Does anyone know how to update layout page information in X13?  I always had a button in my tool bar that I used to edit the information for the page.. the macros in the title block would update to show the new information.  I can't find the button any longer... It looks like the button that is still there, but now the button says "Modify the layout lines in an elevation..."

Still there where it always has been on the upper toolbar to the right if you are using the OOB toolbar.  Try searching for the term "edit page information" image.png.ddbfdb58d49858e63fca87ce01331558.png

image.thumb.png.c2e16c0333a7283a7642c635aeb55286.png

image.thumb.png.e71e235b075e9fe9a01b96f0c18938fc.png

3 minutes ago, ElkRivers said:

I was able to add it to my tool bar using Tools/ Toolbars and Hotkeys/ Customize Toolbars. 

Just a little FYI, I was using the OOB toolbar and it wasn't there...  

Thanks!

I think most People open the Project Browser ( if not already open) and Right Click on the Page there > Edit Page Info......it's how I normally do it as the PB is always open on one of my secondary monitors....

M.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ElkRivers said:

WEll....  I have found the most efficient and fastest way is to relink the file to layout.  Yeah,  ain't that a pistol.  BTW,  I never use the PB.

• Upvote 1