Looking For A Tile.

Rosco2017

Does anyone have a FLOOR tile similar to the one in the picture. The tile in the picture was used in our spec house and now someone wants to see what it would look like in their kitchen before we order it, and put it in. I can't find anything in the library. Thank you for you time!

post-58-0-46882500-1415470937_thumb.jpg

Jintu, I should have been a little more specific. I've been through the library and can't seem to find anything close to the tile in my picture. I can't seem to find a manufacturer that has a similar tile. D, multiple ceiling treatments, and 4 car "L" shaped garages are our company's little trademark here in Fort Wayne. Lol... That and a ton of wood working and built-ins. But you'll get that when your builder is Amish. LOL Great guy though. 

Thank you for your help so far. I already have that Library and use it often. It's not the pattern I'm trying to replicate, it's the tile. Not having any luck online and the company we bought it from is still trying to find the manufacture they bought it from. (but with no luck so far) 

post-58-0-97366700-1415552717_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have a FLOOR tile similar to the one in the picture. The tile in the picture was used in our spec house and now someone wants to see what it would look like in their kitchen before we order it, and put it in. I can't find anything in the library. Thank you for you time!

You might want to modify your OP to let the posters know it's the floor tile you're looking for - or at least it appears that it's the floor tile you're looking for. Good luck.

if you have a better photo ( or can get one) of the tile , try applying it to any 12"x24" tile in the library as a texture...

not sure how you are going to get it for the new Client , if even your supplier can't find it though :)  , looks like a Slate or an imitation of Slate though to me.

M.

I did download the new DalTile Library. I had a meeting with the client and all this hassle has been for noting....Grrr! They've decided to go with hardwood in their kitchen and a 18 x 18 tile in their half bath, mud room, and laundry room. Sorry for the inconvenience guys! I apologize and promise to be a little more specific next time. Have a great night!

• Upvote 1