"Delete" key or deleting anything represents as Close chief architect

hamedDesighn

Just from what you posted above, no one but you might understand exactly what you are complaining about. If you are just venting, you succeeded but if you wish to have help, you utterly failed to communicate. Say more please if you wish to obtain actual help.

DJP

• Like 1

There appears to be a problem with your product installation and registration.  Please contact our technical support department during our normal business hours for additional help in this matter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hamedDesighn said:

Hi , when ever i press delete key i should see this why ? seriously ? this bug was within chief since 2 years ago that i started with it .

This is a Classic sign that your copy of Chief is not legitimate.....

M.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, Dermot said:

There appears to be a problem with your product installation and registration.  Please contact our technical support department during our normal business hours for additional help in this matter.

Thanks mate , just run the software and run an update , and tried to record the screen but it seems to the problem is not existing anymore .

On 5/17/2020 at 9:18 PM, Kbird1 said:

This is a Classic sign that your copy of Chief is not legitimate.....

M.

We bought this software physically . i have the package .

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tollie
    Newest Member
    Tollie

• By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By TeamVilla
      Are there cloud services that work together with a software like autocad? I'm searching for a service where I can subscribe to store data (projects) in autocad (or similar), so other professionals can work on the same project via the cloud and the employer can see the progress.
    • By ChiefSmi
      Hello, 
      My name is Jared Smith, I just started studying “Product development and Innovation” at SDU in Odense, Denmark.
      Me and my group has been assigned a semester project, which consists of us redesigning an Architects lamp. 
      We’ve been handed a lamp and it is our task to come up with a new design and new features to add to the lamp.
      For us to understand the market we’re reaching out to several architects around the world, to get a picture of, what opinions and ideas are required to create a good working space. 
      My question for you now is, what requirement does a lamp have to fulfil to optimize working on projects? Which lighting is good and does the design matter? We appreciate any ideas, suggestions and/or opinions.
      We hope you could find time, to help and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. 
      Kind regards, Jared Smith 
    • By RonMur
      I've done a floor plan in HD Pro for a home we'd like to build, and I'm looking for a designer that can take the plan and further develop it (site plan, sections, elevations, details, etc.) for permit process and ultimately for construction.   
    • By hamedDesighn
      How to fix wall length Or lock the wall dimention so they don't change .
      i would be thankful if somebody help .