Rectangular Gable over Bay Window

BeachHouse1

Hey Guys Sorry for what seems an easy question.

Does some have a link to how to create a Gable over a bay window.  The bay is located under an eave and I'm hoping to make it intersect the main roof plain at the corners. 

I can provide a sketch if that will make it easier.  

Others may have a different answer but for me...I would simply ignore that roof situation until time to do the exterior detailing. I leave Auto Roofs on for as long as I can, sometimes during the entire design process, then simply make a couple small adjustments to that roof when ready. I don't think Chief will Automatically do that. 

I know you are new to Chief, so a little advice...again, from my perspective. I see many new users come to Chief, then almost immediately come here and agonize over every little thing as they are working. You will learn, as I did, that there are time when you simply move on and come back to situations like these. Framing is another one. Your floor framing is not going to be the way you like it. You roof framing is not going to be the way you like it. Just keep working with the auto tools going. Many of the little issues work themselves out, and those that don't. you simply fix at the end. Kind of like a punchlist for Chief. 

Thanks Guys.  

Joey,  I agree, but in this case I am drawing a sample house that has all  of all the normal things we see here on the Island.  The house is almost finished and I needed to get the bay done.  The one I posted was made in AA using polylines.  Last night I Googled "Building Roofs  from polylines in Chief Architect" .

Glenn, I will try that this morning.