RobUSMC

Cursor Disappearing

For the past few weeks when using my laptop I have had the continuing issue of when I open a plan (any plan) all looks fine. However once I open a camera view, library or dbx. I loose the cursor when it is in the drawing field. When I move the mouse outside the drawing field back up to the top or side tool bars the arrow cursor returns and I can select icons. When I do Ctrl / Alt / Delete to look at the processes it does not show Chief as not responding or locked up.  I have to completely close CA and reopen and as soon as I open any dbx, camera, etc. the same happens.   Anyone have any thoughts?  I dont thinks its a plan as it happens with then all on the laptop.  Never an issue on my desktop.

Maybe not a common issue 

Check for an updated mouse driver or video card drivers. You can also try to use the standard  Microsoft mouse drivers.

I have the same problem, so I have to click on my desktop, the cursor comes back and is usable in CA until I do something that makes it disappear.  Usually, this happens when I update layout views.

thanks

I completely reloaded X-11 for the second time to see if it will solve the issue