I Am Looking To Job Shadow Or Classes

nick66

Hi,

I am a young dad  30 years old.   I have got 8+ years of field experience  on building homes.   From reading floor plans, popping out slabs, and  cutting in roofs., I was injured in a spinal cord accident  three years ago.   I am wanting to use my field experience to  apply it with chief architect.   I am not able to get to school for Classes due to transportation issues (wheelchair accessible  vehicle). I could use a mentor to help me  understand the program little better.   If someone is willing to help with the matter , or have any ideas feel free  to chime in.   Thanks

Nick, sorry to hear about your injury. I would be happy do donate several hours with you online to help you out. How long have you been using the program? Which version do you have? Where do you live? You could also join our User Meetings (See Houston User Group). They are free (online) for 2 hours /month. Generally the 1st Monday of every month. I have people from all over the country getting in...around 8 people on average. Everyone is very nice and helpful. We're here to help and I don't care how simple you might think the questions are.

If interested, please call or email me. My phone number and email is below in my signature. Cell is 832-754-6160.

tommy1 very nice of you helping out congratulation respect to you 

Thank you! I enjoy helping people out especially one on one online because I feel it's better for the person trying to figure out something. One on one help and watching someone do it for you is a much faster way of learning and you can ask questions on the spot if you don't understand. This is what's so good about our user group helping people.