apexchris

Sloped ceiling , interior wall ?

Recommended Posts

Hello , 

 

Sloped ceiling joining with interior wall ..... 

I can not figure out how to present in my chief architect plan ..

Need some tips of how to accomplish in CA....

 

 

2020-01-21_225320.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In general this can be accomplished by adding a ceiling plane.    Do you have a Chief Architect floor plan for this house under way?

 

If so, it would be good for you to post your plan file so far.   

 

Another thing you should do is create a signature for your posts that lets people know what version of Chief Architect you are using, what your hardware is like and what your operating system is.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric's suggestion is spot on.  My suggestion for a ceiling plane may be over the top and not required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Doug_N said:

Eric's suggestion is spot on.  My suggestion for a ceiling plane may be over the top and not required.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Doug_N said:

In general this can be accomplished by adding a ceiling plane.    Do you have a Chief Architect floor plan for this house under way?

 

If so, it would be good for you to post your plan file so far.   

 

Another thing you should do is create a signature for your posts that lets people know what version of Chief Architect you are using, what your hardware is like and what your operating system is.  

 

I did it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, apexchris said:

Hello , 

 

Still can not figure out .......

 

2020-01-22_134020.jpg

This is created when you are using "Dormers".  Check out my (2) dormer videos on YouTube...one or both may help you out. Dormers can be tricky...Good luck! 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SNestor said:

This is created when you are using "Dormers".  Check out my (2) dormer videos on YouTube...one or both may help you out. Dormers can be tricky...Good luck! 

 

 

Steve’s videos on dormers really help out as they are very specific and show the different ways.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    27602
    Total Members
    6254
    Most Online
    Floriance
    Newest Member
    Floriance
    Joined