Cabinet Labels in Elevation Views

WoodlandDesign

I have spent too much time trying to understand how to adjust cabinet labels in Elevation Views so I'm raising the white flag.

What I've tried:

Adjusting defaults under text, schedules.

Modifying schedule DBX settings within the schedules.

Resetting and/or deleting the cabinet schedule and starting over.

Closing the plan files and starting over.

Reviewing archives in ChiefTalk and support.

In my sample, I simply want to make the label smaller.  I have only been able to manipulate the label (circle) size.  The text doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Untitled 14.jpg

What layer controls whether or not the labels display?  (answer: Cabinet, Labels)

What text style is associated with the layer? (answer:  probably Default Label Style if you are using the OOB template)

Try changing the size in the text style or switch the layer to use a different text style.

40 minutes ago, WoodlandDesign said:

I'm using kitchen and bath layer set for elevations.

I've adjusted annotations and defaults.

I would suggest having a different Layer Set for Elevations than for Plans.  That way, you can have different Font Styles for the Cabinets, Label layer.

22 minutes ago, WoodlandDesign said:

Actually, I thought I had done just that Joe. 

Sometimes my changes and layer assignments don't seem to 'lock'.  I'm sure it's something I'm doing incorrectly, however with what seems like sporadic success, frustration levels rise quickly.

Make sure you save your "Saved Plan Views" and "Camera Views" after making changes.  ;)