Mulling off-set windows

verticalworks

I have a window arrangement that has a space between them and would like to get the inside to look good with the casing so I can render it. Of course I can mull the trapezoid and one casement but cannot add the other due to the distance. Is there a work around for this?

Window 1.JPG

Window 2.JPG

3 hours ago, verticalworks said:

The 3D Molding Polyline did the trick, thanks!

Window Fixed.JPG

Is the "Panel" in the middle between the casements not glass ?  I was thinking reading the OP I'd just use a Fixed Window and change the materials and sash sizes but my assumption maybe wrong? or I may misunderstand what the "middle" really is?

M.

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

but my assumption maybe wrong? or I may misunderstand what the "middle" really is?

Yes, I think your assumption is wrong; the OP stated "I have a window arrangement that has a space between them".

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    louisewman
    Newest Member
    louisewman

• By ThomasWilder
      Hello,

I am trying to find the best way to model a Georgian window, with an angled inset into the wall's thickness, and a window along the inner edge (see the attached image). Note that this isn't a box window - there is no "bump out" - the window is set into the wall. I thought about using a wall niche, but I do not know how to create the angle. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Software version: Interiors X13

• By Trawen
      Hi, 
      I was trying out Chief Architect X12 and wanted to do a corner window, but as you can see on the pictures, sash does not go all the way in the corner, but rather than that is cut off before it.
      Does anyone have any suggestion how to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

(on the last picture there is also added a post, but that does not affect bug at all)

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Is there a macro ruby command that I can add to my window schedule to calculate the glazing area of a window
    • By Aamir77
      Hi folks,
      I want to create a corner window with two different profile windows where height is different on both faces of windows like the one circled RED in this picture.
      I tried but failed to remove the corner post if I change the height of one side like this

Need your guidance. I am using x10.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By nikiley
      Hi All!

I am wondering if there is a way to add hardware to a window like sash locks or casement cranks. I did not see any options in the window specification dialog, but I wonder if I could create something to apply in the treatment tab that would work. Has anyone here experimented with something like that?