X11 weekend purchase...

mbdesigns

I just upgraded to X11 today (Saturday) and was wondering if I have to wait for regular business hours to receive a download for the upgrade. I checked my Digital Locker and haven't seen anything yet. What is the process?

Mark  Battey

Hello,

Thank you for the question.  Upgrade orders that are placed outside of business hours will be processed on the next business day (upgrade orders placed on the weekend are processed on Monday). 

New license and rental purchases are fully automated and get fulfilled immediately.

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software

On 4/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, DerekPedersen said:

Hello,

Thank you for the question.  Upgrade orders that are placed outside of business hours will be processed on the next business day (upgrade orders placed on the weekend are processed on Monday). 

New license and rental purchases are fully automated and get fulfilled immediately.

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software

So if new purchases are fully automated, what is preventing CA loyal customers from getting the same great service?  I would think it only good business to treat those of us who regularly support the product with annual subscription fees, or those wanting to catch up, with the same as someone out of the blue.

• Like 1

The majority of our existing customers take advantage of our SSA program which is the least expensive way to stay current and includes our premium technical support. 

In order to get a discount on an upgrade order, a human has to manually verify your information which can only be done during business hours.  We don't have to manually verify any new orders as long as you provide a valid payment.  Regardless of whether you are a brand new customer or a very old customer, our tech support is still only available during business hours.

• Upvote 1