LBILTD

Appliances won't show up in Elevations

Hello!

I opened up an elevation on a wall of appliances and none of the appliances would show up in elevation. They would only be visible in 3D and plan view. Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like in Elevation you have the Layer the Appliances are on not Displayed...... I think they are usually on Fixtures,Interior

M.

Check your layer settings to make sure you have fixtures, interior turned on in the layer you are in. Do you mind filling out your signature, with the software version you're using and a little info on your hardware / computer specs will help. Go to your profile and select it>then in the drop down do down to settings, then in the drop down that opens on the lower left hand of your screen, select Signature, and fill in as much info as you can.

Thanks

When something that you expect to see is missing from a view, start by switching to the All On layer set -- and make sure all layers are on.

If the missing items show up, you know it's a layer display problem.

The only other thing it could be is that the elevation camera's "Back Clip" setting, excludes the appliances. It is probably just a "Display Options" dialog omission as has been suggested above.

DJP

Hi All! 

It was a display setting on the Back Clip however my file ended up getting corrupted and I lost everything. 

Thank you for all the help!