x11 Key Note Observations: Good in Plan and Perspective overview...see video

zowie123

Hey all, 
My friend Mike and I were screen sharing about x11, he recorded me talking about Keynote properties.  The sound's a bit funky, but would love to hear other people's findings.

Keynote: Works pretty well in Plan View and Perspective Overview, but confusing if used on other views.  Mike's only going to keep this link up for a few days.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/odbprnk8tq5ldei/X11%20NOTES%20ISSUE.mp4?dl=0

Thanks, 

Barry

4 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

Just turn the layer off in the layerset you don't want them in.

There is an issue illustrated in his video, specifically that you can place a note in elevation and it won't show up in plan. So if you wanted to have the note in elevation and plan it doesn't seem possible when placed in elevation view.

1 hour ago, Renerabbitt said:

There is an issue illustrated in his video, specifically that you can place a note in elevation and it won't show up in plan. So if you wanted to have the note in elevation and plan it doesn't seem possible when placed in elevation view.

I don't see why anyone would really want this capability.  Very unusual if you ask me.  Notes are typically view specific and the issues in the video could be addressed by using different Active Note Defaults depending on the view. 

38 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I don't see why anyone would really want this capability.  Very unusual if you ask me.  Notes are typically view specific and the issues in the video could be addressed by using different Active Note Defaults depending on the view. 

I don' disagree, I have no use for it working differently...just seems like an obvious glitch