SNestor

VIDEO LESSON: Face Mounted Deck Rail/Newels

Attached is a 10 min video showing how to make a face mounted deck rail supported by newels.  This is something the guru's already know...but, maybe good for those just beginning to wade into symbols and creating moldings.  I hope it's helpful.

5b86e30719608_FaceMountedRailPicture.thumb.png.83dbabd558633bc38c20db447f00aa7a.png

Nice job Steve from your video members can make more symbols great job 

Thank you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chief58 said:

Nice job Steve from your video members can make more symbols great job 

Thank you

Thanks much.  It's nice to be able to give back just a little.

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HyggeHus
    Newest Member
    HyggeHus

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, do we have batten board symbol in CA as wall type as shown in the section attached?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      I was wondering is there a way to rename a symbol so that the name appears in the schedule will be as required rather than the CA symbol name. eg. 2 way ceiling register, I want to rename it as supply air to reflect in my schedule. Is it possible? Any suggestions how i can achieve that?
    • By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact us if you are looking for design services for your project. We are also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By nick9645
      I'm looking for a Gas Range symbol or how to callout a Gas Range on a MEP Plan.
      I tried searching google and this site all I got was Line drawings for a range.

Thanks,
      Nick
    • By cjanderson66
      I have designed a very large deck and the client wanted to take 2' off in one direction and another 3' in the other.  I have custom framed the deck framing per the engineer and don't want to change the framing.  The problem is that I need to rebuild the deck in order to not show the decking from overhanging the framing.  Is there a way to just rebuild the decking and not the framing of the deck itself. as you can from the rendering shown below you can see that the decking overhangs the decking.  Everytime I rebuild it it changes the framing per CA.