Railing question

Larry_Sweeney

There have been posts on this in the past Larry and it was doable , though I have never used that style myself so I didn't read to far into it , so hopefully someone familiar with one of those threads will tell you how  or link you to it.

M.

Larry,

I have posted in the past on how to do this type of railing.

Almost exactly the same.

It involves using a single molding line with attached mouldings for the horizontal members and a 3D molding symbol for the pickets.

Try searching under my name.

I  am away from my computer until the weekend, so if you haven't figured it out by then, let me know.

I remember that when you are creating the 3D molding symbol, you need to create the 3D picket itself and also a blank "spacer".

48 minutes ago, glennw said:

Larry,

I have posted in the past on how to do this type of railing.

Almost exactly the same.

It involves using a single molding line with attached mouldings for the horizontal members and a 3D molding symbol for the pickets.

Try searching under my name.

I  am away from my computer until the weekend, so if you haven't figured it out by then, let me know.

I remember that when you are creating the 3D molding symbol, you need to create the 3D picket itself and also a blank "spacer".

I think it is the thread I linked to above Glenn..... unless you elaborated further in another Post?