Exterior Wall Height will not change

Evolution

SOLVED! Thanks to all, but Perry's answer was quick and easy!

Started off with Walls at 9'.  The existing building Ext walls are 12'. They want all exterior and interior walls 12'. Ceiling Height to be 9'-0". I was going to change all walls to 12' by changing room definition to 12', then go back and do a lowered ceiling to 9'-0" but even thought I changed the rooms to 12' the exterior walls will not change.  I even attempted to grab the exterior wall height and drag it up to 12' but it doesn't work.  The info I found in other threads is not working (but I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly?). I tried selecting all wall with shift select but that doesn't allow me to change wall heights either. So, what am I doing wrong? 

MPD Plan.plan

NEED CEILING 9' ALL WALLS TO BE 12'.PNG

WALL HEIGHT CHANGE TO 12'.pdf.png

SECTION.PNG

You can change the "Floor Default Ceiling Finish" to lower the ceiling for the entire floor.

Just insert an "Air Gap" of 36 inches and it will lower the ceiling.  You can even add a ceiling joist layer if needed.

Chief applies the Ceiling Finish (normally just 12" drywall) to the bottom of the "Ceiling Structure".  By adding layers to the "Ceiling Finish" you are building it downward.