DMDesigns

SIMPLE METHOD for building a SUNROOM X10

In my book Dave is the best at instructional videos.  Thanks Dave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave, I don't care what they say about you but in my book, you ALRIGHT!!! :-) Very nice!

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jjmitchell5231
    Newest Member
    jjmitchell5231

• By cjanderson66
      I have a client that is requesting a (4) panel sliding Nana wall that will slide into a wall.  Has anyone created one?  This would be with a 4" exterior wall with a (4) panel slide by into a 10" wall with another 4" interior wall.  Trying to figure out the best way to create one.
    • By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By MichaelaS
      Looking for a way to add window and door toppers for interior millwork. 

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..