Why can I no longer send this camera style to layout?  When I try to use this it send it blank or you can only see widows or mirrors.

best to provide pics and the plan .....

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum
Toggle it on in UserName>Account >Signatures...... go to the Upper RH Corner of Forum Window.
M.

1 hour ago, RCZKratzer said:

Why can I no longer send this camera style to layout?  When I try to use this it send it blank or you can only see widows or mirrors.

We don't see what you see.

Help us by saying what camera style and attach an image or 3 to show what's going on.

I've experienced the same thing with most recent update. In my case I had a layout file with a perspective full overview with "Physically Based" render technique that worked fine until the update.  Now it's a blank layout box. I've duplicated my situation in this image. 5aca6297ceea0_ScreenShot2018-04-08at2_40_34PM.thumb.png.4bca93071b4ae893326ee6c4678eb910.png

28 minutes ago, DG1949 said:

I've experienced the same thing with most recent update. In my case I had a layout file with a perspective full overview with "Physically Based" render technique that worked fine until the update.  Now it's a blank layout box. I've duplicated my situation in this image. 5aca6297ceea0_ScreenShot2018-04-08at2_40_34PM.thumb.png.4bca93071b4ae893326ee6c4678eb910.png

There are issues with the new update if you export in PNG or any other Transparent File type (eg TIF) , perhaps this is something similar?