Problem selecting upper cabinets in elevation view

adventhomes

This is a weird one ... after I select one upper cabinet in X10 in an elevation view, make any changes and close that cabinet specification window again, the only way I can then select another upper cabinet is to zoom in or out first then click on the next cabinet.  If I try to select an upper cabinet again without zooming/in or out first it doesn't work (ie. I am unable to select the upper cabinet no matter how many times I try to click on it).  Even stranger, I can select appliances in the same elevation view ... it's just upper cabinets.  I can also select base cabinets OK.  This seems to be a very specific issue.

Anyone else seen this?  I can only assume it is a bug as I can't imagine there being a good reason ;-)

5 hours ago, adventhomes said:

This is a weird one ... after I select one upper cabinet in X10 in an elevation view, make any changes and close that cabinet specification window again, the only way I can then select another upper cabinet is to zoom in or out first then click on the next cabinet.  If I try to select an upper cabinet again without zooming/in or out first it doesn't work (ie. I am unable to select the upper cabinet no matter how many times I try to click on it).  Even stranger, I can select appliances in the same elevation view ... it's just upper cabinets.  I can also select base cabinets OK.  This seems to be a very specific issue.

Anyone else seen this?  I can only assume it is a bug as I can't imagine there being a good reason ;-)

I've not had that problem, likely specific to your system. I'd check mouse driver/battery, video card (issues with some newer drivers noted elsewhere in forum), call tech support maybe they've heard of this. 

post the plan and let someone else try it.... may help narrow it down to your system....

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.