Brick Soldier

SNestor

If you can live without the skewbacks, you could use an exterior lintel and assign it a rotated stack bond brick material. If you're really going for a jack arch with 0-degree camber, you could build it with p-solids and assign a hand-built row-lock soldier material (very tedious) for standard, artistic, and ray-trace views. However, I have no idea how to assign a pattern file that will render properly in an elevation or vector view; though I guess you could hand-draw each line.

@Jon     I had a quick look at Masonry Designer and getting a Soldier Course is easy however I couldn't figure out how to make the outer rows lean out like in the PDF or is that something you have to do in Chief with the Texture?

gotta think the Brickie wont be happy with no keystone to set the angle , he just slowly leans them over ? with a widen mortar joint at the top?

The brick shown above the garage door is what we call a "jack arch". Typically you have to order these custom made by your brick supplier. However...this home is actually a high end (450K) production home and as such...we tend to rely on the skill of our mason to construct these. I can tell you...they do not look like the drawing. Personally I would never use a jack arch in a home that cost less than a million dollars.

Just FYI. This drawing was created by a cad program called Vertex BD. It's a cad software that a lot of production builders use.