How do I change the height of a front facing exterior wall to match the ridge height of 166”?

DCB123

I need to get ideas on how to get this flat roof

to work....? Please see the attached photos.

call or text me with any questions for a faster reply? Thx

Doug

Accurate As-builts & Design

(970)987-4476 cell

0A0E6605-A5E1-459B-915A-E33360F983F4.jpeg

0091AAE3-22AC-4C31-A84E-4FFBC2998CD2.jpeg

419D459E-727B-463B-8026-7C2406D197A1.jpeg

• Downvote 1

I suggest you do some research on shed roofs.  You can set the roof pitch for the lower edge in the wall's (back wall?) roof tab and then auto build the roof and see how it turns out.  Make sure to set the side walls to gable walls or you'll get a hip roof combobulation.  If your ceiling(s) are sloped you'll need to address that in the dbx and build the ceiling planes separately.

Without a shared copy of your plan file, it is anyone's guess as to what settings are correct or incorrect. Post a copy please along with any additional pertinent data to help explain what is wrong. Shed roofs are not complicated but from your posted images you have some supporting settings wrongly set.

DJP

The basics should work like Curt said , using a shed roof at 1-2 degs.  with multiple buildings it may be a bit tricky figuring out the settings for each wall , but it could be done with a manual roof plane too.

Shed Roof ( and others) Tutorial

https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-00359/automatically-building-the-basic-roof-styles.html#Shed