How do you Remove/Delete a Stair Section

lavorhaynie

Given a simple L-shape stair set made up of three sections, a single starter step at the bottom, a 3-step winder and a finishing set of 11 steps, I need to remove/delete the first starter step. How is this done? I need the stairs to start on the bottom with the winders. Do I have to delete the whole thing ad redraw the stairs?

597f622005c67_L-shapestairs.thumb.JPG.bd1efe8c5558db65db8b9349a9a5d6b5.JPG

I have found this to be the case when stair sections are connected by a landing. However when connected by winders the entire staircase still gets selected.

I have often been in this same situation and have resorted to re-doing the staircase, however it would be interesting to see if someone has come up with a way to disconnect a stair section from winders.

11 hours ago, Ace_Drafting said:

I have found this to be the case when stair sections are connected by a landing. However when connected by winders the entire staircase still gets selected.

I have often been in this same situation and have resorted to re-doing the staircase, however it would be interesting to see if someone has come up with a way to disconnect a stair section from winders.

Agree. I can't find any method to disconnect a section of stairs joined in this manner.