Countertop Overhang

RobUSMC

Other than a custom top does anyone know how to get a cabinets side overhang to work when the cabinet has a different  depth than the cabinets it is connecting to?  I do not have it set to flat sides.  Thanks

Rob

post-180-0-64522900-1404214706_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-52056500-1404214723_thumb.jpg

Thanks. I was trying not to have to do a custom every time I bumped cabinets in and out. Same thing happens with crown and skirt trim when cabinets are bumped a few inches in and out.  Must be a Chief thing that I was was fixed.

Rob, I don't see an easy way to do it w/o a custom countertop.  If you select all of the cabinets and Convert to custom counter it may be faster than drawing a custom counter. 

As for your moldings - you might turn off "create automatic fillers" in your cabinet defaults.  When working with details on cabinets, I always have that option off.

Scott:

Can you explain your statement - " If you select all of the cabinets and Convert to custom counter it may be faster than drawing a custom counter."  I didn't know there was/is a way to create a custom countertop by selecting a group of cabinets.  Maybe I am missing a procedure that would be very useful.  Thanks.