Square footage schedules

MarkSM

This sounds like a really elementary question, but I've exhausted my search for an answer.  If there is already a topic/video/etc, please let me know. I'm trying to figure out how to put in a square footage schedule for the the whole plan. 1st floor AC, 2nd floor AC, garages, porches, balconies, total under roof, etc  Is this not something that CA does automatically? Or do I have to somehow manually create it? If its the latter, is there a tutorial or video that would show me how to create it?  Something that looks like this...

sf.png

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the effort of creating macro packages for sale

I had planned to do the same until I saw how lame Ruby was in relation to my experience with VBA

and the fact I had to retire due to health

Yet, this info is so basic and already available to the model that there should have been a "schedule" available

long ago - simply amazing that there is not :(

Lew

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, lbuttery said:

I appreciate the effort of creating macro packages for sale

I had planned to do the same until I saw how lame Ruby was in relation to my experience with VBA

and the fact I had to retire due to health

Yet, this info is so basic and already available to the model that there should have been a "schedule" available

long ago - simply amazing that there is not :(

Lew

Totally agree with all said.

15 hours ago, MarkSM said:

This sounds like a really elementary question, .......

You are correct,  it is a really elementary question.....  

.....unfortunately this ability did not come with the  program. .......

Check out  CHOPSAWS threads.  Joe and Michael did a great job solving this issue.