Cheryl_C_Crane

Cheryl:

I had time to play so I tried it in X6

and got the same error

I then hit continue and received another popup - see attached

then everything locked up

using task manager I finally go it shut down

I suspect that the missing .jpg on Drive F: is the culprit

maybe those who were able to download the plan have a drive F: on their Pc's ???

this should be reported to CA's tech support

Lew

post-83-0-41030400-1403626831_thumb.jpg

We received a totally different plan from another customer that was NOT having this issue, but it did happen to me, on my machine only.  We were unable to reproduce it on any other computer.  I was able to solve the problem by saving the plan with a new name in a new location.  If you are still having the issue, try this step and see if it doesn't resolve it for you.

BTW, I was able to continue working with the plan... after clicking Cancel 36 times to that message!

We will continue to look into this issue to see if we can't find the underlying cause.

• Upvote 1

I later found that when I plugged my phone into my computer, it became the F: drive.  When I unplugged my phone and the F: drive was no longer there, the issue went away.  There may have been a custom texture, material or referenced file that was on an F: drive on the originators computer that caused this message to appear on my system.  The error message certainly isn't clear on what the issue is, but now at least, we have an idea on how to avoid it.