FREE VIDEO: My Everything Training Video Grading, Decking, Railing, Stairs, Walk Out Basement & More

Watch Here: http://www.chieftutor.net/helping-plans.html

Latest Post From ChiefTutor.com - Training Video.

Step by Step we walk you through how to set up your terrain, do a walk out basement, build a wrap around deck, seal it with lattice wall, and so much more. Free How To Videos at ChiefTutor.com  

ENJOY..! :)

Dave

post-637-0-12483900-1474477626_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Nice Dave

Thanks Perry,

I was just now reading a post you did on Andy's Crashing issue, and you were explaining to Scott (in the way all of us smart ass people respond)   "... then they kill themselves.." 

That struck me as so funny, I was on the ground rolling on that one. Tears of Joy! 

Is there a way we can give a THUMBS up on someone posting, that would be neat. 

S

No way to do that, but you can give a green point. the up arrow, which seems to do nothing as far as I know.

btw, how's your daughter doing? hopefully great.

She is doing Awesome. Thanks for asking. She is like her old self but better now. God is soooo Good.

D

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AbbieJoan
    Newest Member
    AbbieJoan

• By CCOTEY
      Hello,

I'm new to chief architect and I'm having trouble with this tricky sloped wall. For some reason this weird cut out that reflects the shape of the stair railings is showing up on the ceiling. If anyone has recommendations on how to fix this please share! Thanks

• By ChiefArchitect
      Kitchen Lighting & Electrical Plans — Free Virtual Class
      Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 12:00 PM PDT

This live course focuses on placing electrical components in order to create an Electrical plan with an Electrical Legend, as well as customizing lighting for 3D renderings. One of our kitchen & bath design professionals will be hosting this live session and taking live questions about the process from attendees.
      Using the Electrical Saved Plan View for defaults and a layer set Placing lighting for 3D rendering Creating an electrical plan Legends for electrical Download the project file: ChiefChallenge.zip Re-watch the video to catch any information you may have missed. See the other scheduled live demonstrations and register now so you don't forget later!
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Learn how to use the Trey Ceiling, Ceiling Planes, and Automatic Ceiling Vaulting tools to create customized spaces in your designs.

Join Scott Harris and Al Frey this Thursday at noon to learn more about these powerful Chief Architect tools!
      Register today!

Use this downloadable plan file for your work reference: Ceiling-Challenge.zip
      Review this video to learn about ceiling editing techniques: Ceilings: Vaults, Barrels & Treys

See all of the upcoming webinars here: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/livedemo.html
    • By SNestor
      New to Chief? Need some training? 

I offer 1:1 Chief Architect Premier Training...learn more about it on my website WWW.MYCHIEFSKILLS.COM

• By JamesKCI
      Hey All,

My company is in the process of making the switch from Autodesk Revit to Chief Arch (Version X12) and I have been spending my time trying to create a lot of commonly used design elements we use on our plans but I have run into a hiccup. I'm trying to create a small, inset-type staircase (attached image is what I've done in Revit in the past) that is typically used on our plans to go from grade-level sidewalk to the main floor elevation. In my attempts, stairs either fail to recognize the elements around them or if I create them like I would in Revit in creates this garbled configuration where the stairs are their own room and the footprint of the stairs themselves cut a hole through the roof.

Checking Forums, YouTube, and the Chief site have all yielded nothing and I in my limited knowledge cannot figure it out. What am I missing?