DMDesigns

FREE VIDEO: My Everything Training Video Grading, Decking, Railing, Stairs, Walk Out Basement & More

Nice Dave

Thanks Perry,

I was just now reading a post you did on Andy's Crashing issue, and you were explaining to Scott (in the way all of us smart ass people respond)   "... then they kill themselves.." 

That struck me as so funny, I was on the ground rolling on that one. Tears of Joy! 

Is there a way we can give a THUMBS up on someone posting, that would be neat. 

No way to do that, but you can give a green point. the up arrow, which seems to do nothing as far as I know.

btw, how's your daughter doing? hopefully great.

• Upvote 1

S

No way to do that, but you can give a green point. the up arrow, which seems to do nothing as far as I know.

btw, how's your daughter doing? hopefully great.

She is doing Awesome. Thanks for asking. She is like her old self but better now. God is soooo Good.

D

• Upvote 1

Dave, I am so happy to hear that, life is good.

S

She is doing Awesome. Thanks for asking. She is like her old self but better now. God is soooo Good.

D

AWESOME!!!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CAJNENT
    Newest Member
    CAJNENT

• By Designer100
      Hey guys,

I ariginally had cable rails and now I cannot get stairs to go back to noarmal stairs. Ballusters are not showing and I need to deleter the cable rails that are showing up in specs. Stairs has been move from another part of floor plans. Proably something simple.

Can someone help?

Thanks for any help. 

Richie_house._La_OPT._2_02_17.2020.zip
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Join us in Orlando, March 19-20, for our 2-day classroom training!

Visit our Events page to register for a Residential or Kitchen & Bathroom focused training session.

• By DeckQuestions
      I'm trying to get stairs that look like this:

They look like this right now:

How can I achieve this?

Thanks.

• By Westlanedesigns
      I am just seeing if there are any other designers in Manitoba, Canada. I am trying to see if I can get a training seminar set up for Winnipeg.
    • By Designer100
      I have designed a pergola and a deck. I cannot get the terrian to show right. It needs to be zero of level at back of deck by pool deck and slowly slope down to a bayou. it needs to be 36" to grade at edge of outer deck Then a stair going down to the end of stair which is around 5 fr lower that top of deck. I have not did much terrian and would appreciate your help. This is just a remodeling and adding a deck from the pool. 

Thank  you,

Nerwell
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 
      Pergola_.plan

11X17.layout