Gawdzira

Hello Peanut Gallery Nuts,

I was killing time this morning with my third or fourth best source of entertainment (DS Hall Youtube Channel) while icing my thigh due to my old man baseball game injury. (BTW, I broke a bat swinging at an inside pitch last week so either I am a stud or that was a really good pitcher. We lost the game which is a hint.)

In one of his vids he mentions the Auto Detail tool which I have never used. Again, similar to my broken bat. So I am experimenting with the tool and it brings up a few questions.

1. That piece of insulation sticking out of the roof. Seems easy to fix by grabbing the polyline and adjusting. Is there a way that this does not need tweaking besides making a flat roof?

2. Window headers. Where the heck to I adjust that for a single 4x member above the window?

Thanks,

Alan (a swing and a miss) Lehman

post-170-0-45019100-1471189736_thumb.jpg

post-170-0-50613000-1471189743_thumb.jpg

post-170-0-23727400-1471189750_thumb.jpg

test plan for auto detail.zip

I use the auto detail all the time, the insulation fills the whole wall and if you use a fill for the wall studs, the studs will cover up the insulation. I mainly use the auto fill for the slabs to cover up the slab connections that sometimes go a little crazy.