-
Posts
819 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Electromen
-
If the OP responds back, I can help. I have a similar printer and I'm on a Mac like her.
-
I've been an electrical contractor for 35 years. If an architectural symbol says 110 or 120, who cares. We know it's a standard 120 volt circuit. I wouldn't think twice about it. The only time it matters is when the electrician or electrical engineer is calculating the ampacity and wire size of the circuit. The voltages symbols that do matter to me are 120, 208, 240, 277, 480 and whether it's single phase or 3 phase.
-
Print to PDF format. Open the .PDF and print from there.
-
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
Yes, I use plan view to control the distance from walls. 3D view to adjust height. -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
The only thing I was not able to do was place it on a countertop or floor laying flat. CA doesn't give an option for the Z position, only X & Y. Z coordinate would permit it to lay horizontally. Maybe someone has a solution. -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
You're welcome. I'm glad it worked -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
Here's an example of how they look. -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
Yes, when you create the Image -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
Yes, The problem with some of the images you have, is that they have a solid background. That would show a white rectangular border in CA. What I did was place the image on a transparent background in Photoshop. -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
Alan, Can I post an image of the signs on a wall like I sent you? -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
In Photoshop Open the Image Use the Magic Wand > select the white background. (tolerance 50) Inverse the selection Copy New - set background to transparent Paste Save As .png note: > .png will save the image with a transparent background, that's not possible with .jpeg In CA Build Create Image Browse > select saved image.png change size to fit the wall > retain aspect ratio X position = 0 Y position = 0 Height above ground > 60" is a safe place to start, you can move it in 3D Uncheck > Image always faces camera OK In the floor plan place the image on the surface of the wall. If it's inside the wall, you may see a partial image or nothing in 3D In 3D adjust the height. Add image to Library for future use -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
You have a PM -
Wall Art & Sign Materials, What Is The Best Way?
Electromen replied to ACADuser's topic in General Q & A
Can you post or email a jpeg image of the art or sign? I'd like to try an experiment. I have an idea using Photoshop. -
I put it in the pen holder. I have mine mapped to cover dual 23" monitors. It's easier to move a pen to the second monitor than a mouse. In general I think it's easier to use once you get used to it.
-
I use a Wacom Intuos5 . I have both the pen and the mouse for the tablet. I find the pen to be more accurate. It takes awhile to get used to it. I rarely use the mouse. Keep your driver updated. If your computer does something weird, it's probably the Wacom driver.
-
What is Architect 2015?
-
Can you clarify that? "icon stanly" How much RAM does it have?
-
I would place recessed cans in all the perimeter cell except the one above the TV. I'd control the two closet to the TV on one switch and the rest on a second switch. I never place lights above the TV.
-
Thanks Glenn, that did it.
-
Thanks, but that didn't change the exterior soffit, like soffit & fascia on the roof overhang.
-
I know how to change the color of the Fascia. Where is the setting the Soffit color?
-
The article was Written by my favorite author
-
WOW! I amazed you found that photo.
-
Thanks for that reference. I'll check it out.
-
Off subject a bit. Falling Water is about 45 min. from my house. I've had a couple of personal tours. Frank Lloyd Wright used an interesting concept on that house. You follow a small narrow stone passage and enter the house into a huge space. He used this concept to enhance the excitement of entering the large room with a view over the falls. The small stone entry makes you feel compressed and it expands into an open kitchen, dining and living room with glass walls.
