-
Posts
519 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by kMoquin
-
What would cause Double Cabinet Numbering?
kMoquin replied to Cheryl_C_Crane's topic in General Q & A
Check and see if you have 2 schedules (Just last week chased this down with doors.) -
Power Users Preventing Needed Changes in Chief
kMoquin replied to KevinWaldron's topic in General Q & A
Thanks for the stereotype "humble" -
Power Users Preventing Needed Changes in Chief
kMoquin replied to KevinWaldron's topic in General Q & A
Well said Ed -
Power Users Preventing Needed Changes in Chief
kMoquin replied to KevinWaldron's topic in General Q & A
productive comment right there -
Just in schedules. Plan notation is W# in a hexagon
-
I use it for model numbers.
-
tHANKS jOE!
-
This might be a video card issue?
- 8 replies
-
- elevations
- sections
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Power Users Preventing Needed Changes in Chief
kMoquin replied to KevinWaldron's topic in General Q & A
Right, If the tool produces a result other than it is labeled for is it a workaround or a mis-labeled tool? -
Power Users Preventing Needed Changes in Chief
kMoquin replied to KevinWaldron's topic in General Q & A
I'll agree that things need to be fixed and continually improved. I'll disagree that CA disregards a fix when there are know workarounds. (shadow boards and ridge caps immediately come to mind.) In my opinion CA does a pretty good job implementing fixes and improvements. The workaround serves well as a step that gets someone to the point that they can produce what they need to at the moment and move ahead in their project. Nobody wants to wait until the next update cycle to finish a drawing. -
Mixed use in the original Portland.
-
I would use manual roof planes
-
There is some good discussion in this thread as well. https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?/topic/1923-shipping-containers/
-
ANYONE in MAINE using chief architect
kMoquin replied to newenglandRose's topic in Local User Groups
I am in Portland. -
I would draw it just as it would be built. Create a wall type and draw it with walls.
- 8 replies
-
- strange item creation
- polylines
- (and 4 more)
-
Looking for service to create house plan in X7
kMoquin replied to Chieftmbm50's topic in Seeking Services
I find when a client arrives with a plan they've found and we benign fixing all the things that do not work it is radically changed. The client always wants "one little thing" changed, but the ripple effect is always large. -
Just export 3DS to an empty folder, zip the whole thing, and upload.
-
Small Cottage on a small island https://skfb.ly/N6AC
-
A true designers ability to conceptualize is not defined by the tool they use.
-
Some quick renders of a camp under construction on a lake in Maine
-
The icon is letting you know your angle snap are turned off.
-
I've noticed lag as well.
-
There is a layer called "Cross Section Lines" that contains the line work for objects that are cut. You can make it any line weight, color, etc... you like
-
Simple. Draw the profile you want, add it to your library, and apply it to a molding polyline https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00166/creating-a-custom-molding-profile.html
-
Ah! So true, and easier. Why did I never pay attention the the x and y coordinates portion of the dbx?
