I have Drawn an Shower using Joe's method, Stem wall with Glass Panel. I have been trying to insert Hardware. Wall Brackets. I have been unable to center them on the Glass panel.

Look in your "Library Browser - Architectural - Fixtures - Faucets - Shower."

DJP

I have Drawn an Shower using Joe's method, Stem wall with Glass Panel. I have been trying to insert Hardware. Wall Brackets. I have been unable to center them on the Glass panel.

What method are you trying to use to center them?

I have dragged them in foprm the library and from the plan view attemot to position them. They but up aginst the glass but will not move into the wall.

Hold the control key and drag into place.  Don't know why you are trying to drag into

a glass wall though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oilersfan20
    Newest Member
    Oilersfan20

• By habdou
      Does anyone know how to solve this issue with the hinges.
      Thanks

• By stacimunic
      Hello, 

I am very new to Chief Architect and I am trying to find the best way to create a shower dam (the short 3" wall on the floor of a shower that prevents the water from escaping out of the shower), This wall will also hold the glass walls and doors that the user will access the shower from. Is that created by doing a pony wall, with a 3" lower half or is there a better and easier way to create this?

NOTE: I am using version x11 Interiors (not the PRO version)
    • By HeartwoodRes
      Hey ChiefTalk, how's everyone doing?

I'm trying to make a 7' tall frameless shower with a partial ponywall on one side and a curb under the rest, as shown in the attached picture.

I've successfully created what I want with two different methods:
      1. Creating glass slab half walls at my desired height, then using soffits to create the ponywall and curb under the glass wall
      2. Using a pony wall, where the bottom half is the 6" tall curb and the top half is my 7' tall glass wall

However, anytime I try to paint a new material onto the soffits (the correct tile finish), the glass wall cuts off half of the soffit, both on the curb and the ponywall (shown in second picture).

Why would the material painter screw up my soffits? It’s not changing anything structurally, just the appearance of the soffits (Right?). I've been instructed both by the reference manual and other users on this forum to use soffits to create simplistic surfaces like this shower curb, so I'm a bit vexed.

p.s. While we’re at it, if anyone has a suggestion for a better way to create a frameless glass shower like this, I’m all ears. This is simply the way that I figured out how to do it myself.

Thanks!

• By jsphillips33
      Can you make a shower with tile walls?  Can you make a shower with a tile shower pan?  Can you add shower faucets to the walls?  Can you design a tile pattern on the walls or floors?