myrtsbnye

Vegetable garden plants

Hello all,

I have been tasked by a group who are planning a large community vegetable garden. I've been asked to show a rendering of the garden. I've been able to show everything so far, garden soil in rows, fencing and flowers, etc...but haven't been able to find any models of the actual garden plants...corn, tomato, potato, peppers, etc. Does anyone know of a resource for these plants? And the cheaper the better as this is a volunteer project.

Thanks

Use the "Plant Chooser" (bottom left corner of the Library Browser).  You can find just about everything there and you can even limit it to vegetables, etc and use common names to search.

I tried the "Plant Chooser" but it comes up empty when I look for vegetable plants.

Did you check the web site for a download ?

Looks like they may have something there called "Kitchen Garden" but it's SSA only...didn't want to pay for a renewal as this is just volunteer work. Hoping there was an alternative.

Haven't you consulted any of the experienced person to get the correct suggestion. A friend of mine who lives in Sydney, once planned for the set up of flower garden but before he starting the procedure, he has consulted the experienced team (http://www.gardeningnorthside.com.au/) for the correct guidance. You should also collect the knowledge about the best resource to use with the help of the person who have deep knowledge in the field.