Custom Template

English

I just upgraded to X8 from HD Pro and am trying to make a default template.  I opened the ARCH C template but it is sized for Super B and I cannot seem to edit it to resize it to fit ARCH C paper.  The only items editable are the text boxes.

I need some help please.

Thanks

Alan

Replace %file.name% with %client.name% (Insert>Global>Contact Info>Client)

You can add addional text in this box by using the other macros available.

This will pick up the Client Name as entered in "Tools > Project Information"

BTW, if you convert that Text Box to Rich Text you will have full formatting control of all the text in the box.

Joe

Are you referring to the text box with macros near the edge of the border?  I added that to put the sheet number and file name.  I'm referring to the large file name in the Project Name box.  I opened the template and there was a text box with the file name in that area (as well as the one for the project name) and I deleted it.  Now my layouts are good.  I don't know where that file name macro came from as I didn't put there -- well not that I can remember.
Thanks

Alan

I just upgraded to X8 from HD Pro and am trying to make a default template.  I opened the ARCH C template but it is sized for Super B and I cannot seem to edit it to resize it to fit ARCH C paper.  The only items editable are the text boxes.

I need some help please.

Thanks

Alan

Go to page 0, group select everything and use the edit handle on the top to resize it to fit your new page.