Automatic Roofs

djhplanning

I seam to have lost the ability to change and rebuild the overhang and pitch of my automatically generated roofs??  When I change the pitch and overhang settings the roof does not change to the settings just set.  Do I have something set wrong somewhere else that would override the settings?  Isn't this suppose to automatically redo the roof with the new settings?

post-9181-0-28668800-1453147268_thumb.jpg

post-9181-0-86566800-1453147284_thumb.jpg

Can't figure this out.  I have tried starting a new plan using one of chiefs template files and it works.  But when starting a new plan with one of my templates, it doesn't work.  I did click ok because I've done it a lot of times trying to figure out what was causing it.  Don't know what I could possibly have set in my template file that would effect this.  I've tried using the same settings in my file as the ones that were in chiefs template.  No luck & puzzled.  Do framing settings have anything to do with it.  I've also tried different wall types and still no luck.

Can't figure this out.  I have tried starting a new plan using one of chiefs template files and it works.  But when starting a new plan with one of my templates, it doesn't work.  I did click ok because I've done it a lot of times trying to figure out what was causing it.  Don't know what I could possibly have set in my template file that would effect this.  I've tried using the same settings in my file as the ones that were in chiefs template.  No luck & puzzled.  Do framing settings have anything to do with it.  I've also tried different wall types and still no luck.

Again...attach the plan.  Specifically one that is causing you problems.  Otherwise we're just guessing.

I seam to have lost the ability to change and rebuild the overhang and pitch of my automatically generated roofs??  When I change the pitch and overhang settings the roof does not change to the settings just set.  Do I have something set wrong somewhere else that would override the settings?  Isn't this suppose to automatically redo the roof with the new settings?

Are roof planes and overhangs unlocked in 'Display Options" ?

They need to be unlocked to change.