Rickkarle

Square front (not 45 deg. angle) corner base cabinets

Is there a base corner cabinet available without the 45 degree front?  All the corner base cabinets that I have seen at Building Stores have two doors in a 90 degree angle in line with the base cabinets on either side.  I cannot find this design for a corner base cabinet in the libraries, nor can I find an option for this front in the dialog box for the corner cabinet.   It is and issue because I would like my drawings to accurately reflect what will be built or installed.

I am using Chief Architect Premier X6 on a Dell XPS 8700 computer.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Rickkarle

Practical by Design, LLC

practical@roadrunner.com

Just open the cabinet DBX and uncheck diagonal front. This will change  the diagonal front corner cabinet into the style you are looking for.

Graham

Thank you Graham for such a simple answer to my issue. 

I had overlooked the diagonal front check box a number of time...

Thanks again,

Rickkarle

I think this is throwback to the 80's isn't it? does anyone actually do 45° corner cabinets anymore? , not sure why it is the default for corner cabinets in CA still?

• Upvote 1

I think this is throwback to the 80's isn't it? does anyone actually do 45° corner cabinets anymore? , not sure why it is the default for corner cabinets in CA still?

I still do 45 degree uppers all the time.  45 degree lowers...I don't recall EVER using.