RobUSMC

Patterns & Textures

Does anyone know of a basic texture creator that can create seamless textures that will work well in CA? I also download pics from the tile mfg website such as Arizona Tile and need to create a tile texture that will have grout lines and in the color i need also the pattern I'm installing. 

Thanks

Rob

"Genetica"...you can download a free trial version...sample videos, you tube...bit of a learning curve... with a little luck, I managed to modify one texture...looks great! You can also make one from scratch...haven't tried that yet.

Lew,  trying to check out "Texture Studio"...all seemed to download properly, but when I pick the application icon, I get a small DOS window for a split second, then it disappears. Not sure what's going on...any thoughts?

I was interested in this and looked for Lews suggested program- stumbled around and found that and several others at

alternative to

Thanks!

Genetica, from what I experienced so far and watched via "You Tube", is pretty amazing but pretty intense too...I'll check out some of these others and maybe at least one them will suit my needs without much of an effort.