mtldesigns Posted Wednesday at 01:46 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:46 AM (edited) Anyone else having issues with their PDFs opening but then not responding? This is happening on my PC and laptop... Edited Wednesday at 01:47 AM by mtldesigns Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DRAWZILLA Posted Wednesday at 03:57 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 03:57 PM Mine seems to be working ok, I use Acrobat (latest ) . you might try to update to the latest version. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JKEdmo Posted Wednesday at 04:09 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:09 PM 14 hours ago, mtldesigns said: Anyone else having issues with their PDFs opening but then not responding? This is happening on my PC and laptop... Yes - recently having issues with Adobe Reader. It would freeze up with larger PDF files and I'd have to close down with Task Manager. I figured an Adobe issue or maybe Windows. Jim Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mtldesigns Posted yesterday at 02:17 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 02:17 AM @DRAWZILLA @JKEdmo Yeah I have update to the latest version, and repaired and uninstalled and reinstalled. Like Jim stated, only large files like our drawing packages, regular docs, doesn't seem to be an issue. From CHAT "There are current reports from Windows users running Acrobat 26.002.21931 saying Acrobat suddenly freezes or goes “Not Responding” immediately after opening PDFs. One detailed report says it started in late September, affects different PDFs, and Repair Installation, reinstalling Acrobat, changing drivers, and resetting preferences did not fix it" Once I confirmed I did have .21931 There are current reports specifically for .21931 on Windows where Acrobat goes Not Responding after opening PDFs. One user documented Acrobat creating thousands of Windows objects until resources were exhausted; another reports the same build freezing on multiple Windows machines. Importantly, Repair Installation and even reinstalling did not solve it for some users. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now