Creating rooflines at various heights

NelsonsBuildMI

I am drawing an existing house with a low pitch gable roofline, but there are multiple ridge heights. When I draw the lower ridgeline i am left with an open, unfinished area where the lower roof is to meet up with the section of house with the taller ridgeline (see screenshots below). What am I missing in order to get this to be finished?

Screenshot 2024-09-12 093443.png

Screenshot 2024-09-12 093545.png

Probably attic walls not drawn or not aligned correctly or roof line not drawn correctly to result in an accurate attic wall...take a look at that to see if it leads you in the right direction...beyond that, as mentioned, posting the plan will yield the best answers (vs guesses) to your query.

You probably need to manually draw in an attic wall. Go the attic level and draw in a wall using the exterior wall type you have been using. You can designate this as an attic wall.

You may need to see your roof line to make sure you are drawing the wall in the correct location...and, you don't want the roof to "cut" into the wall...and, you want the roof to abut the attic wall. 

So...you may want to post your plan as stated above.