Bringing in 9.5 files to X6, Best way to revise issues

Rickster

I am bringing in 9.5 files and they and their layout files come in surprisingly well with these issues...

1. Windows in these plans have these lines floating inside the windows that look like extension lines with no dimensions. There on all windows which is a default window.  I have resolved this in the past, but I have forgotten. 

2. How do I globally change the font on the door & window labels?

Thanks Rick

window lines floating.jpg

Okay, I found it. In the window dialog box, find Fame, and either Check Fit To Frame or  UnCheck Has Frame. 

Still looking for a font change on labels for doors & windows...

23 minutes ago, Rickster said:

Okay, I found it. In the window dialog box, find Fame, and either Check Fit To Frame or  UnCheck Has Frame. 

Still looking for a font change on labels for doors & windows...

You might have trouble getting info on this stuff. I personally just can't remember that far back to know when they changed things and how they were changed.
Font change in the current versions is driven by the text style being used on the windows,labels layer

You can also change the plan font globally, rather than changing each each text style.  In the drop down edit menu toward the bottom is 'change font'.  Works great to all font in the plan or layout.  It does not change the font height/style, only the font itself.