Cabinetry showing as dotted lines in Wall Elevation tool

The cabinetry in my wall elevation view is showing as dotted, even though I have the settings as a full line. Anyone know how to fix this?

Is this camera view for sectionals, and the cross section/elevation tool used for cabinetry?

Screenshot 2024-07-12 214402.png

A good way to solve these kinds of problems is to use the ALDO or the "object layer properties".  If you have the ALDO open and you select an object it will show you the layers being used and all of their settings for the current view.  If you click on the "object layer properties" in the edit toolbar, it will do the same thing.

1 hour ago, MarkMc said:

You show the layer set used for plan views. The default for a camera should be the Kitchen and Bath Elevation Layer Set.

image.thumb.png.562b9a677c5b3c160cbbd5ec9cb70da2.png

Mark is likely right, and my guess would be you are using "Active Defaults", hence it using the Plan view Layerset in Elevation, rather than the K+B Default Set for the Selected Defaults for the Camera View.  *** that I have renamed some of the Layers etc in My Template so your's may not look exactly as below

image.thumb.png.f801c46170088451a8ebf3a70c562e72.png image.thumb.png.61efbb994a313bdc2106aa5944bbd5fb.png

you might want to check you Defaults for the Camera View, to make sure it is also not saying "Active Defaults" too

image.thumb.png.c0ec4dd884b74777965ac04a11c10cd9.png