Wall section above porch beam and stubborn roof pitch

Kanomis

Good afternoon,

Concern # 1: I can't seem to figure out why I have a short section of wall above my porch beams. This has not happened in the past when I have created porches with beams. All of my ceiling heights match. When I try changing the porch ceiling height, it blows everything up. Thoughts?

image.thumb.png.580c21829b996030f2c474cca5b46b04.png

Concern #2: After changing some wall dimensions, the gable below has suddenly dropped from the desired 12/12 to something like a 4/12. The setting still show it as 12/12 but its stuck at the lower pitch. Can't seem to figure out why it's refusing to go back to 12/12. 

image.thumb.png.a5d5154eb563ba25c90fd8c1003de75f.png

Plan file attached. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated, as always! Thank you!

New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip

I just tricked it into working. I had to push the wall of that gabled section out 1/4" and that seemed to disconnect it from the porch walls, releasing it from matching the porch pitch. Now I have the wall that's a random 1/4" deeper. Is there something I mistakenly did wrong?

And yes, I realized that my heel height was making the strange section above the porch beams. Is it possible to manipulate only the porch heel setting, instead of lowering the whole house?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Kanomis said:

And yes, I realized that my heel height was making the strange section above the porch beams. Is it possible to manipulate only the porch heel setting, instead of lowering the whole house?

I dont think so, normally I will select the "minority" roof plans and use transform replicate to lower them using the z adjust